Up until now.. Still struggling with life.
I wonder what have I been doing wrong..
What should I do to get out of these continuous frustrations.
I ain’t backing down though. BUT!! WHAT THE FUCK!!
Anger management 101
Venting out anger can have a damaging impact on relationship. No matter how justified the reasons might be, the moment your temper flies, it is bound to create to a negative repercussion in your partner’s mind.
To avoid criticizing or placing blame — which might only increase tension — use “I” statements to describe the problem. Be respectful and specific. For example, say, “I’m upset that you left the table without offering to help with the dishes,” instead of, “You never do any housework.”
Counting to 10 isn’t just for kids. Before reacting to a tense situation, take a few moments to breathe deeply and count to 10. Slowing down can help defuse your temper. If necessary, take a break from the person or situation until your frustration subsides a bit.
As soon as you’re thinking clearly, express your frustration in an assertive but nonconfrontational way. State your concerns and needs clearly and directly, without hurting others or trying to control them.
In the heat of the moment, it’s easy to say something you’ll later regret. Take a few moments to collect your thoughts before saying anything — and allow others involved in the situation to do the same.
No. 5: Identify possible solutions
Positive and Effective.
Made me better :)
I have issues to deal with.
"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell"
- Habit #1 Appreciation (Or Gratitude) - Notice the blessing in everything, big and small. Dwell on the beauty in all I see, hear, touch, taste and smell. Realize that everything is a gift from the Almighty and is put there in order to enjoy and learn from.
- Habit #2 Positive Speech - Judge the value of my words before I speak. Speak only what may benefit others and myself. Avoid evil speech/gossip.
- Habit #3 Tranquility, Peace, Patience - Interpret everything quietly without undue confusion, excitement, or anger. Be not disturbed at trifles or at accidents common or unavoidable. Whatever is happening in life, be patient. Determine the lesson to be learned in every challenge in order to become elevated. Control anger.
- Habit #4 Righteousness - Do unto others as you’d have done unto you, and as they desire to be done unto. Wrong none by doing injuries. Be just by accepting my duties and responsibilities.
- Habit #5 Gentleness - The words of the wise are spoken softly and peacefully.
- Habit #6 Respect/Honor Others - Be extremely careful with the honor and feelings of others. Strive always to make the other person feel good about himself/herself.
- Habit #7 Physical Health - Exercise daily and eat with health and moderation.
- Habit #8 Quickness - Do all I need (or have) to do without wasting time (procrastination) and with maximum productivity per moment. Cut off all unnecessary actions. Focus.
- Habit #9 Resolution - Resolve to perform what I ought/have chosen to perform, without fail. Act with consistency, as well as persistency. Be diligent.
- Habit #10 Order/Cleanliness - Keep all living and working environments both clean and in order. Be organized. Clean, file, straighten up as soon as necessary and right away. A place for everything and everything in its place.
- Habit #11 Thrift/Frugality - Use money wisely and for the benefit of all (to do good for others and myself) and with no waste.
- Habit #12 Truthfulness - Be truthful in all that I say (based on motivation/intent).
- Habit #13 Humility - Understand that I have great ability, but that that ability is a gift from the Ultimate Source of all. Recognize my own weak points in order to improve upon them, but do not dwell on the faults of others. Be a servant-leader.